Lijit Ad Wijit

>

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Your friend AS SECURITY

Entrepreneurship When I give seminars at the Pondok Pesantren Krapyak Yogyakarta, my friend Mr. Maryono told neighbors how she started the business. Mr Maryono started business as a seller of foreign books in the medical field. Capital is a friend at the Faculty of Medicine as collateral, so that he can take a book. With the guarantee of his friend, he can sell the book to several agencies and universities related to the field of health sciences or other disciplines. The result is quite good, can be used to finance college.
When I met one of his close friends, he offered to direct me to become computer dealers Epson. My friend was at that time as a sales representative Metrodata. "You want to sell computers Epson Med?" Asked my friend. Med is my nickname while in high school I Madiun. "I do not have the capital" I replied. "It does not need capital. Simply you Epson's computer display. Then after the computer new behavior you pay. I give a grace period of two months' said my friend. "All right. I will try to sell computers Epson "I agreed. Metrodata believe in me, because the guarantee is my friend and my friend was willing to guarantee. Why does my friend believe me?. Because my friend in high school when I Madiun bench, went to school together. If my departure piggybacking on him, then he turns the return of my bum. I buy the meatballs and ice together, if I'm having money, then I am paying, on the contrary when he had money, he who pays. When I was sick, I was lying in his house, while she went to school alone. I often eat at his house and learn together. I often entertain her sister with legerdemain. I often talked with his parents. I never borrowed the money with her to pay my tuition and paying back the loans in accordance with my promise. I am very fortunate to be given the trust a close friend of mine. My friend is named Agus Widodo Honggo, as he now as a Director. Metrodata. You can try to start a business with capital as a guarantee of your closest friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Sponsor