Lijit Ad Wijit

>

Thursday, April 1, 2010

USING OTHER PEOPLE'S PRODUCTS

You can start a business with the capital using other people's belongings ditiptipkan others to you for sale. When I taught courses in Business Environment Management Master Program STIE ABI Surabaya, I explain about how to seek business opportunities and how to start a business without cash. "I started a business without cash Yanto," said one student. "The way you start it how?" I asked. "First I entrusted my friend of commodities such as iron or steel for the content of the bone if you want to create a building foundation. Because I have trouble selling it at a standard price and I do not know the market, it finally deposit belongs to my friend I was selling at a price lower than market price. I certainly lose, but I got the cash. From the cash I buy another item high enough profits. Proceeds from sale of other goods is what I use to pay the deposit to my friend tebut "replied the student.
Similarly conducted ETI Rahmawati of Kawulu Tarlac. He started the business of deposit in the form of a half-sack hoods other morang property valued at 500,000, -. To sell the veil, he should lead the Jakarta Tanah Abang market twice a week. To save money, she then had to sleep in mushalla and patio-awning shop in Tanah Abang, or sometimes not sleeping at all to wait for morning. The difficulty he faced was not enough, because he still had to accept scorn and gossip people neighbors. Talk of ethics as the only woman who joined a group of men who sell at the Tanah Abang. Perseverance and hard work finally reaped the results. The initial capital of merchandise owned by others it has grown to IDR 200 million in two years. Now the merchandise is no longer a half sacks, but the job lot which was not deposited from others but his own merchandise. Not only the veil but has widened to suit kebaya, mukena, clothes koko, organdi and forth. Approximately 400 crafters in the village involved. Other tips he had done so their capital is rapidly evolving simple life. He tried to save even a small profit. In fact not helped by banks, businesses become more solid. Proved in time of economic crisis in 1998 he stayed, but his friends many of the bankrupt. Trust customers really guarded and he built a family relationship. New customers and existing customers are treated the same. In this way the ETI as a businessman in Tanah Abang embroidery of the most sought-after customers. ETI customers not only spread in almost all regions in Indonesia, but has already arrived in Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore, Middle East and other countries. My students and my mother started a business dengsn ETI Rahmawati capital deposit belonged to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Sponsor