Lijit Ad Wijit

>

Friday, April 2, 2010

Capital GIFTS

Gifts are usually given a value can not be replaced by kekedar money. Gifts can also mean percent or gift. Various prizes, ranging from the Nobel prize, gift sports, a parting gift, new year gifts, birthday gifts, new year gifts, contest prizes, gifts Lebaran, gifts, entertainment and various other prizes. You can start a business from the prize.
I Ketut Kasih of Bali, starting a business from a parting gift to his friend from Australia. Pants as gifts from foreign colleagues after returning to her native country, that's what I Ketut Kasih start his business. Celena surf inspire beginning his business, though he still hesitated. He ironed his pants, then trace them into the newspaper. With pieces of old cloth, Ketut for help school for stitches and made surf shorts like pieces of old newspapers tracing surf shorts. "Good underwear can be worn surfing jiplakannya. Means I have two surf shorts. Temanpun friend then asked a similar pair made. It felt so proud "she recalled her past. Since 1989, he was a licensee of all clothing and accessory products for the surfing brand Quicksilver, which is originally from Melbourne, Australia. The brand produced since 1969 for the Indonesian market and some neighboring countries. Besides, he also became the owner of a local garment company branded King Kong. At the age of 17 years, he has been able to export 100 pieces of underwear King Kong to Japan. Ketut took surf branded clothing business, because he himself is also a surfer, so he knew and liked the taste of the surfing industry. Accessories from Quicksilver, such as hats, wallets, watches rope and other attributes. The price varies between USD. 35.000, - to Rp. 430,000, - per unit. Quicksilver brand brands aligned with Rip Curl, Stussy, Hot Tuna, Billabong and other famous brands. Currently the company already has a 6 subcontractors and about 150 employees. 

            
Similarly, when I start a business for the first time. I started my business from a gift bag of games, namely chess match. Green duffel bag, which I am proud that I use when my grandmother taught me the business. When it was my 3rd grade elementary school in Banjarsari Madiun, namely a primary school located in the valley of Mount Wilis. That brings memories of my elementary school, an elementary school where I was first introduced to basic education. Simple school that provides a scratch on my heart that I never forget. Rancel bag as a powerful weapon I first started the business, namely selling kedondong. I Ketut Casi and I started the business of the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Sponsor