Lijit Ad Wijit

>

Thursday, May 17, 2012

How To Start An Online Business - And Get It Up & Running In The Fastest & Easiest Way

“How to start an online business?” This is a question more and more people are beginning to ask as they are becoming jobless due to the bad turn the economy has taken.

Starting an online business is not difficult but for somebody who does not know the steps to set up a website, it can be daunting and over-whelming.

In this book you will find step by step instructions and illustrations to set up a small business website ready to take orders and make you money.

This book is written for newbies who are ready to create their first wordpress site but are confused by the numerous choices available and are afraid of the technical aspects of putting it all together.

I thought of writing this book because, six years ago when I started my online business, I found that the biggest obstacles I faced was certainly not the lack of enthusiasm but how to successfully implement the technical aspects of creating a website.

For instance I didn’t know things like setting up a domain name, how to set up FTP or how to install wordpress or which payments processor to use etc. etc.

It was a huge learning curve and although I read a lot I could not find all the information in one place. After much research I finally learned what worked and what didn't. And this is the exact knowledge I have put together for you so that you too can save yourself weeks of hard work and wasted time and build your online business in the fastest and easiest way.

Price:Kindle Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Sponsor