Lijit Ad Wijit

>

Friday, June 18, 2010

VIRUS ENTREPRENEUR

Currently a new uproar discuss bird flu virus that causes and effects caused, but we rarely talk about a virus that a virus called an entrepreneur. The virus must be injected from the small entrepreneur to make the State of Indonesia is superior. If the virus is injected 5% of the total population of Indonesia and the virus could be 5% Entrepreneurs, Indonesia has exceeded Taiwan and Japan. Existing entrepreneurs in Taiwan, only 4.8% of the population, whereas in Japan reached 4% of the population. Indonesia, has recently reached 1.2%, still less with the Philippines, which entrepreneurnya has reached 1.5% of the population. Education budget in 2006 is said, has reached 20%, How wonderful it is partly used to inject the virus of this entrepreneur.
Interesting incident, I experienced when my child is sick. I buy drugs in drug stores owned by my friend, who happened to her hard. When I was buying drugs at the drug store to my friend, I was made to ask, because dilemari-cabinet or the tables are full of these drugs have a different box, which turned out to contain a few packs of cigarettes. "Mbak kok kok sampeyan selling drugs also sells cigarettes?". My friend's wife smiled as she replied "I do kok mas Yanto. This cigarette case is not I who have, but Diana was hers. " Diana is the daughter who was still in Elementary school. That's how family businesses Tionghoa to teach her son since childhood. And if their children grow up, I believe, he will be skilled in the business world. Because the business school since elementary school parents with a capital of a box containing cigarettes. Our brother Tionghoa, has been used to inject the virus to her child entrepreneur since childhood, so natural that the soul entrepreneurnya above average.
I also give thanks to God, has been introduced by my grandmother's business since the third grade elementary school, which is selling kedondong. Virus entrepreneur who injected my grandmother is a sweet memories I can not forget and is the first step I know the business world. A car which suddenly went silent, and after running the car never stopped until today, until the car is stopped by the Creator. Experience teaches that the first car moves, the most difficult, because the biggest obstacle, so many people who do not want to move the car and let the car remain silent in place. But the car is already running resistance is relatively small compared with the quiet car. If the virus to drive this car or this entrepreneur virus was injected to children which is currently in school or college, God willing, Indonesia became a State that is not in the business world unmatched in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Sponsor