Lijit Ad Wijit

>

Friday, June 18, 2010

BECOME A GREAT LEADER

Great leaders and achievers who believe that he hit himself who created the world. Good or bad the incident was they who created it. "I am responsible to this incident" they said. But you think otherwise kalu that everything happens for a victim of circumstance, then you put yourself as objects rather than subjects. And that happens you will suffer and not think, behind this failure there are still opportunities.

Responsible is a leader kemantangan size. Responsible will lead to trust subordinates to leaders who can create extraordinary synergy. John F. Kennedy is one of the leaders of this kind. When an incident Bay of Pigs, which is a crime that should never happen, he menyatak to the American people that the incident is under its responsibility. When it is spoken to its people, then the Kennedy changed from politician to be a true leader. Kennedy did what he had done every great leader. "Those who are responsible is in power and those who avoid the responsibilities that are not powerless" said Anthony Robbins.


My experience as a leader in one tiny little companies are also taught me that with the responsibility to resolve the problem precisely. When one of the smaller institutions that I lead, the students held a demonstration to me I fired three employees who act arrogant to them, then I tell the students that these demonstrations. First, I thank you because the students care about this institution and this institution berkeinginanan to become better in the ministry. Secondly, I acknowledge responsibility for my employees. If the students really want to get fired them before they get fired, I'm ready to be fired first. Then the students claimed that preferred not me, but three such employees.

"To fire the employee for me as a leader is easy, just make a decree of dismissal, but the third employee to a source of family income. If I am fired, how his wife, his children and how they feed their family. Especially now in a crisis situation to get a new job that they would have difficulty "I replied. Apparently my answer was touching the hearts of the students, then they say "Well Mr. Yanto, then most employees are given a stark warning, in order not arrogant anymore." "I will try to give a strong warning and educating him" I replied. Finally the issue to be resolved peacefully and the students apologize to me. I also forgive them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Sponsor