Lijit Ad Wijit

>

Friday, June 18, 2010

TRY AGAIN

Differences in the success and failure lies in the way of addressing the failure. One of them how that is done by people who succeed are daring to try again every experienced failure. Had Philip Reis try once again then the inventor of the telephone was not Alexander Graham Bell, which we are familiar. Philip Reis is the inventor of that musical notes and tones can pass strings. Had he tried once again, that sound through strings can also be crowned as he calls and be a famous inventor like Alexander Graham Bell.


My experience teaches about trying again after failing or not in accordance with the results we want. When I try to publish a book which I hope will be distributed nationally, entitled Strategy Perikalanan on E-Commerce World Top Companies, is not easy for me to get a publisher who would publish my book. I was deliberately looking for a large publisher and have a good distribution capabilities nationally. Several publishers from Jakarta and Yogyakarta are refusing my book. There is no answer at all, even utnuk met with its leaders can not excuse busy. Some say that "We apologize for not been able to publish your book, because the book you think we are not in accordance with what we want, perhaps you have another book." Another publisher said that "Your book title is similar to the books that we publish, so sorry can not publish." Letter-by should I receive a rejection letter. I give thanks to God, a son who was sitting in class one junior high school, entertain me "Dad do not despair. Chicken Soup of the Soul, Pak, rejected 36th time ". My wife also encouraged me to try again. I should try again to offer my book to publishers. I got another letter, I tremble, because it has been rejected many times. I ripped the cover letter edges, praying for a while and then I drag the contents of the letter and later say abaca. We will publish your book, that's the word I membua emotion. Publisher latter is PT. Andi Yogyakarta. Currently my books have been published as many as 9 pieces, 6 of the Best Seller book, namely Advertising Strategies E-Commerce In The World Top Companies, Multimedia tools to Enhance Competitive Advantage, Analysis and design of multimedia applications for marketing, graphic design applications for advertising, SMART IN IN SMART Entrepreneur and Leadership. The latest news of my book entitled Strategy Design Television Commercials Corporate World Top Seller Bess also at Gramedia Book Store in Bandung, Surabaya and Jakarta. All started from first rejected and we should try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Sponsor