Lijit Ad Wijit

>

Monday, March 29, 2010

BUSINESS WITH THE BENEFITS doubled (2)

Then Ali ibn Abi Talib went out to go to the Messenger of Allah, suddenly in the middle of the road he met a Bedouin who was leading the camel. Ali then approached the Bedouin, the Bedouin said: "O father of Hasan, buy a camel". "I do not have any money to buy your camel's" Ali said. Bedouin: "I sell this camel dihutangkan way". Ali: "If so, what price you sell this camel?". Bedouin: "I sold it for 100 dirhams". Ali: "Well, I bought this camel, but the payment later after I get the money".
After that Ali ibn Abi Talib, leading the camel recently purchased. But not so much Ali was blocked by a another Bedouin, who asked him "O father of Hasan, if you want to sell you a camel which guided it?". Ali: "Yes, I want to sell this camel". Bedouin: "How much?". Ali: "The price was 300 dirhams camel". Bedouin: "Well, I bought at that price your camel".
After the Bedouin had approved the price, he immediately paid 300 dirhams in cash to Ali. After receiving payment, Ali handed over control to the Bedouin camel earlier. Then he returned to his home. When Fatimah came to know him, he was greeted with a smile of love saying, as was the custom which he did every time the arrival of her husband. Fatima then asked, "O father of Hasan, what you bring today?". "O daughter of the Prophet, I have bought a camel by way of payment owed for 100 dirhams. I then sold it at a price of camels 300 dirhams in cash "said Lee. "I agree only on what you do as long as bringing benefit and welfare" said Fatima.
After talking with Fatimah considered, he was out again to the right of Allah. By the time he entered the mosque door of the Prophet and saw him with a smile when Ali was approaching, he said: "" O father of Hasan, whether you are telling me, or was I who gave the news to you? ". "You have to give the news to me" replied Ali. Prophet said: "" O father of Hasan, if you already know, who actually selling Bedouin camel to it, and the second Bedouin who bought it? ". Ali: "Allah and His Messenger know best". Messenger: 'How lucky you are lucky ... ... ... ... ... .... Lucky ... ... ... O Ali, you have God to lend 6 dirhams, God gave you instead of 300 dirhams each got 50 dirhams dirhams. The Bedouins who is Gabriel's first, while the second is Israfil ". According to another report mentions that the first person who sold the camel was Gabriel, while the second is Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Sponsor