Lijit Ad Wijit

>

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

PAY any price

One that causes people to fail is not committed to what she wants. While successful people achieve what they want, because it has a greater commitment to what is desired. "Following a target without stopping. That's where the secret of success "said the Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova. Michael Jackson menekuti singing since the age of five years. He has been entertaining since then, he practiced singing and dancing every day to improve an average of six hours. He grew up in environments that support and guide him. Even so, he must be willing to pay the price or committed to training hard for his success.

My personal experience to achieve something that I want to do a larger commitment than my peers at that time. When I joined my uncle in Yogyakarta my desire is to be able to lecture at their own expense. By using high school diploma, I offered to work half time from one door to another door into my company. Someone at the company replied that there was no vacancy, no one answered that the employees at the company's enough. I trace this road in the city of Yogyakarta as when they entered the door I want the company I pray hopefully I can work. "Here dik need employees, but must be full-time" said the personnel I encountered. I remain committed to work what was important kosher and I'm sure that if I went into 100 companies or organizations, there must be one or two who would accept me as an employee. That is the way to my college as I could desire. Finally I put Junior on the outskirts of the city of Yogyakarta, namely SMP Muhammadiyah Bantul Poor. My school is met by the head. "Here there is a vacancy. But the vacancy to become a teacher of mathematics' said Mr Tugiman, the principal. I paused for a moment, because I am a person who has a weakness, if you speak cedal. Surely the students would laugh at me when I was teaching. "How dik, really quiet" said Mr Tugiman. "Yes .. yes sir I am willing to be a math teacher" I replied a bit nervously. Occasion, I was not wasted. I worked hard to become a good math teacher and the result was encouraging. I also received a high school teacher the Muhammadiyah Poor by Mr. Headmaster, Mr Anggoro. Principal has now been summoned by the Creator. But it has been nick scratch on my heart most deeply. Give me the opportunity to be working. I make bold to speak in public. Makes me rise from low self-esteem to become more confident. I become a person like this by paying any price with hard work and prayer. I can not repay and Pak Pak Tugiman Anggoro, except only with prayer. Goodbye Mr. Anggoro, may God put you as a noble person in his side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Sponsor